Instant Online Quote!
Elite Exclusive Super Bubble Solar BlanketsPhone 1300 136 696
How does your pool lose heat?
While the sun is trying to heat your pool, the wind sets up convection currents that steal the same heat at an alarming rate.
Every square centimetre of your pool's surface gives up heat to the wind by evaporation. The stronger the wind, the greater the heat loss.
Evaporation alone accounts for 60% of the heat loss from your pool. Another 30% of the loss radiates into the air from the water surface and 10% goes into the ground.
What will an Elite Pool Blanket do for me?
Elite Super Bubble Blankets are proven to be the best heating blankets available*, so you will swim in warmer water for a lot longer.
An Elite Super Bubble Blanket will keep the water in, keep the heat in and keep the chemicals in your pool, saving you money.
You will spend more time enjoying your pool and less time cleaning it.
How much warmer will my pool get with an Elite Pool Blanket?
What makes Elite Blankets better than others? *NOT ALL BLANKETS ARE CREATED EQUAL*
The Five Facts about all blankets
"Ten years ago Elite set out to improve on All aspects of the 'run of the mill blankets' and succeeded by developing the Elite Super Bubble Blanket that is proven to out-perform all Solar type blankets on the world market.*"
- There are a number of ”run of the mill” bubble type blankets on the market. Most of them perform the same as each other i.e. heat the same/as they are the same pale colours.
- These “run of the mill” blankets keep the heat in your pool the same, as they all have similar small bubble size, i.e. the same “ok” insulating properties and they will last about the same as each other i.e., as they are the same thickness i.e., 500, 400, 300 micron etc.
- Elite Super Bubble Ultra Heat Deep Colour Blankets are proven to heat better than standard pool blankets i.e., darker colours heat better than lighter colours giving you a warmer pool and a longer swimming season*
- Elite’s Super Bubble Blanket is the best insulating blanket available due to its superb insulating larger higher bubble size. This gives you a longer swimming season, plus, if your pool is heated you get great energy savings.
- Elite Super Bubble Salt Safe/Chlorine Safe 550 Micron Blanket will out-last other blankets due to its thickness and bubble design.
So ask for a sample of what you are getting quoted on and you be the judge!
* PROVEN RESULTS (Independent scale tank tests and comparative guarded hot plate tests to Australian Standard AS4859-1.)
Elite Deep Green
Elite Pool View
Elite Deep Blue
Why you need a Roller System for your Pool Blanket?
Almost all pools benefit for using a pool Blanket Roller system to wind up and store a pool blanket because, roller systems extend the life of your pool blanket, make the blanket use far easier and the blanket can be operated by one person with ease.